Wednesday, August 7, 2013

100,000 Reader Milestone!

I am very happy to say that since the launch of this blog, I have hit over 100,000+ page views! Thank you all very much for reading my blog, and I hope it has been as fun for you to read as I have writing it! I launched this blog in part because I felt there was a lack of good American-English reading volcanology blogs, and I wanted to create a site where people could read about current eruptions, earthquakes, and access some very cool online geology resources. I hope I have achieved that goal!

Thank you all for reading!

-Matt

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Matt

    I'm interested in Volcanos including those in the 48 states, Alaska, Hawaii and Asia.

    Cheers

    Pete

    ReplyDelete

Comments are moderated. See the comment policy for details.